Posted Wed Feb 9, 2011 12:00PM
Thanks Alina. I will.
Posted Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:57AM
Posted By Bike_Maverick:
1. Create Copy of the layer 1
2. Create copy of the layer 2 (on top of copy 1)
3. Gaussian bluer on copy 1 = 22
4. copy 2 blending = linear light
5. Apply Image on copy 2 with settings: Layer = copy1, Check "Invert", Blending = Add. So far result should so that you see original image
6. Select copy 2, select healing brush just a bit soft (i.e. fairly hard edged), zoom in at 400% or so, paint tatoo away. Will take a while and may leave some signs at the very edges, later merge everything and fix that with clone stamp or brush tool - at your convenience.
It's the way I use to retouch all portraits, removing any skin defects. Takes a lot of time but produces great results. Essentially, tatoo is a skin defect too
When I "Apply Image" with those settings to Copy 2, it turns almost all white. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
(Edited on 2011-02-16 06:57:53 by JBryson)
Posted Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:08AM
HAHAH! I had the same problem! Andrev helped me sort it out. It should look grey, like a high pass filter. For me the problem was in step # 5. When the Apply Image dialog box is open and you change the Blending to 'Add' another small box appears called SCALE. Change the Scale to 2 and it should sort things out for you.
Posted Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:47AM
Posted Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:56AM
Yeah sorry about that I change only things I wrote because other parameters are remembered so I don't have to change them all the time.
Here is a screenshot of the settings:
Posted Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:19PM
I've been away from the forums for a while, and just realized that we have over a 1000 images in our lightbox. That's so cool, considering that we were a small bunch.
Love seeing everyone's shots. Keep them coming
Posted Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:18PM
My sales from this lypse are starting to pick up. I had several first timers in the last few days, three today. Including this one I am ectatic about. XXXL Agency to the tune of an $80.00 royalty! I could get used to that for sure! Had to share This is the second Agency download this week from Renolypse. Well this turned into an Extended License. Royalty was $160.00.
(Edited on 2011-03-23 19:22:31 by DarrenMower)
(Edited on 2011-03-23 21:18:27 by DarrenMower)
(Edited on 2011-04-07 18:20:08 by DarrenMower)
Posted Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:10PM
Wow! That's cool! Congrats!
Great image, by the way. Very well deserved.
Posted Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:35AM
Nice job Darren, I love the lighting you had on those shots in the park.