Posted Sun Feb 5, 2012 3:28PM
I have not organized anything like this before - not have i attended any type of 'lypse'. I don't think I can plan this on my own...anyone willing to take the lead? Or at least the co-lead?
Posted Mon Feb 6, 2012 1:37PM
I would be willing to help, but not lead. HQ should be able to give you lots of support per Echodelta's post:
What you (the Organizer of a Minilypse) get:
- Step-by-Step guidance including access to planning resources including a Organizer's Guidebook with all sorts of papers and checklists and stuff like that.
- Access to technical and logistical resources at HQ to help plan
- Lighting and technical suggestions, setup diagrams and resources
- Creative briefs and regionally relevant shooting concepts
- Financial support to help cover event costs (hiring models, equipment rentals, facilities costs). This is based on the size of your event and the current state of our sponsorship budget.
- Custom suggestions for improving your event; such as potentially including workshops, live inspections or lighting discussions
- Glory and bragging rights when it's all done with
We have terrific locations in this area. We can probably pull off something great if we put our heads together. My first and only lypse was in Oct 2011 (Milan) and I'm signed up for the Toronto Vectorlypse in May. So my lypse experience is limited but if you have the Minni-apple-lypes after May, I will have more experience by then. You can count on me for support but I'm not comfortable leading one at this point.
Posted Mon Feb 6, 2012 4:15PM
If dates can fit my schedule, I might be interested to attend.
Posted Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:05AM
I am interested also.
Posted Tue Mar 6, 2012 4:40AM
Depending on dates I would be interested in this.
Posted Tue Mar 6, 2012 10:07AM
I'd be interested in participating in this.
Posted Tue Mar 6, 2012 4:45PM
I would be interested to participate.
Posted Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:41PM
I am interested as well.
Posted Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:53PM
lots of us interested participants! does anyone have any desire to lead all of us eager followers!
Posted Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:46AM
I'm in western MN for another month or so before i head home to China, would love to join !
Posted Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:52PM
I'm too far to help much but I'd love to attend.
Posted Thu Apr 5, 2012 8:52AM
I'm from Michigan and would be interested in attending.
Posted Thu Apr 5, 2012 9:07AM
Also, I am willing to help as much as I can, but i'm 11 hours away by car, or 1.5 hours by plane.
Posted Fri Apr 6, 2012 10:36AM
I live in Dallas, but I am making a summer visit to Minnesota and could set the week by when the event happens. Let me know.