Posted Mon Feb 10 10:17AM
I need help: How to zip EPS, AI, JPG (together)?!
Same folder,separated folders...?
I knew in this...
Posted Mon Feb 10 12:36PM
Hi, not sure if you're on a mac or pc..... but for a mac put them all in one folder, right click on that folder (or hold ctrl and left click) to view the options, and select compress.... that'll zip it!
Posted Mon Feb 10 11:25PM
The simple windows method is as follows:
1. Right-click on the desktop, select new, select zipped (compressed) folder.
2. re-name the folder whatever you want but don't alter the .zip extension.
3. Drag all your files into the folder and they will automatically get compressed.
Posted Wed Feb 19 4:46AM
still wont work...
Posted Wed Feb 19 4:18PM
Mac or PC? Which version of the operating system?
Posted Wed Feb 26 6:00PM
PC windows 7 ultimate..
Posted Sat Mar 1 1:13AM
Do you have 7-zip? it's free n handy
Posted Sun Mar 2 1:56AM
Are you placing the EPS file is the zip folder?
There are three files to upload:
1. You upload the EPS file of your illustration (not zipped)
2. and also the JPEG version of that same illustration (not zipped)
3. (Optional) you can then upload the illustration in other formats like PDF, PNG, etc. You place all of these additional formats in a zip file, as I mentioned earlier in the post and upload that zip file as your third upload.
Posted Mon Mar 3 10:38AM
I should mention that if you're still in the application stages, you do need to ZIP your EPS. Is this where you're running into trouble?