Cupola of Cathedral St. Hedwig in Berlin, Germany. Cathedral is located at square Bebelplatz in center of Berlin near university. Church was built between 1747 and 1773 and designed by Georg Wenzeslaus von Knobelsdorff and Jean Laurent Legeay. Her name refers to patron of Schlesien, Hedwig von Andechs. Since 1927 cathedral is basilica minor. Burnt in 1943 and rebuilt in 1950th and 1960th.