The church of San Marcellino was built between 1533 and 1534 based on a design by Giorgio da Erba. The linear façade has two floors with four pairs of Doric pilasters supporting the entablature and the triangular pediment. In the simple interior with a nave there is the memory of Giulio Romano. The church was deconsecrated in 1928. The church hosts Shipwreck with spectator, the work of Claudio Parmiggiani, which can be visited during special events and exhibitions such as the annual Parma 360 ° Festival of Creativity.