Jeff Goulden Church Pictures, Images and Stock Photos

Browse 80+ jeff goulden church stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images.

Most popular

The Soldiers Chapel is a non-denominational memorial chapel dedicated in 1955 by the Nelson Story family. It was built in tribute to a fallen member of the 163rd Infantry Regiment which was part of the Montana National Guard during World War II. The Soldiers Chapel is located in Big Sky, Montana, USA.

The Mission of the Sacred Heart also known as the Cataldo Mission was constructed between 1850 and 1853 by Catholic missionaries and members of the Coeur d'Alene Tribe. The mission has been preserved and is now within Old Mission State Park. The park contains the church, the parish house, and the surrounding property. It was put on the National Register of Historic Places in 1966. Old Mission State Park is located near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, USA.

Mesilla, New Mexico, USA – March 15, 2022: People are gathered in front of the Basilica of San Albino, one of the oldest churches in the region. This church has the distinction of being originally established in Mexico and is now located in the United States as a result of the transfer of territory in the 1854 Gadsden Purchase. It was originally built in 1852 and rebuilt in 1906. The Basilica of San Albino is located in the town of Mesilla, south of Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA.

Roslyn is a historic mining town nestled in the foothills of Washington State’s Cascade Range about 80 miles east of Seattle. The town was established as a coal mining company town in 1886. Over the years, the town’s economy has transitioned away from coal mining and is now based on tourism and forestry. Several movies and television shows have been produced using the town as a setting. Roslyn’s coal mining history has been preserved and in 1978 the downtown was placed in the National Register of Historic Places. Immaculate Conception Catholic Church was the site of the 1979 film "When a Runner Stumbles".

The Mission of the Sacred Heart also known as the Cataldo Mission was constructed between 1850 and 1853 by Catholic missionaries and members of the Coeur d'Alene Tribe. The mission has been preserved and is now within Old Mission State Park. The park contains the church, the parish house, and the surrounding property. It was put on the National Register of Historic Places in 1966. Old Mission State Park is located near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, USA.

The First Baptist Church of Burton was built in 1897 on land acquired by a land grant. In 1928, the church was reorganized and renamed the Burton Community Church. This more accurately reflected the diverse religious backgrounds of the member. Burton Community Church is located on Vashon Island in Burton, Washington State, USA.

The Basilica of San Albino, one of the oldest churches in the region, has the distinction of being originally established in Mexico and is now located in the United States as a result of the transfer of territory in the 1854 Gadsden Purchase. It was originally built in 1852 and rebuilt in 1906. The Basilica of San Albino is located in the town of Mesilla, south of Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA.

The Chapel of the Transfiguration is a historic log church in the Jackson Hole Valley. The chapel was built to frame a view of the Teton Range in a large window behind the altar. The church, which was built in 1925, is now on the National Register of Historic Places. The Chapel of the Transfiguration is at Moose Junction in Grand Teton National Park near Jackson, Wyoming, USA.

A trip to the Olympic Penninsula needs to include a visit to the historic mill town of Port Gamble. Timber barons from the east coast came to Washington State in the 1850s and created the town around their lumber mill on Puget Sound. In 1853 President Abraham Lincoln signed a grant, giving the necessary property to the mill company. The original grant is now on display in the town's museum. Pictured here is the historic Saint Paul's Anglican Church, built in 1878.

Tumacácori National Historical Park in the upper Santa Cruz River Valley consists of 360 acres in three separate units and protects the remains of three Spanish mission communities. The Mission San José de Tumacácori was built in the 1750s. By 1848, the mission was abandoned and began falling into disrepair. After the Gadsden Purchase of 1854, this area became a part of the Arizona Territory. In 1908 the site was declared Tumacácori National Monument by President Theodore Roosevelt and restoration efforts began. The site was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on October 15, 1966. In 1990 the national monument became a National Historical Park. In this photograph, late afternoon sunlight illuminates the white dome on the church. The church and grounds are located in Tumacacori National Historical Park near Tubac, Arizona, USA.

Church Rock is a solitary column of sandstone in the Southwest USA. Legend has it that a spiritualist group known as the "Home of Truth" wanted to hollow out the entire center of the sandstone monument, by hand, to build a church. In fact, the sandstone formation was owned by a local rancher, and he had a 16 by 24 foot opening chiseled into the rock to store salt licks and feed for his cattle. Church Rock is in San Juan County south of Moab, Utah, USA.

The Immaculate Conception Church in Ajo, Arizona, holds a significant place in the town's history and in the broader context of Catholicism in the region. The church's history traces back to the early 20th century when Ajo experienced a surge in population due to the mining industry. With the influx of workers, many of whom were Catholic, the need for a place of worship became apparent. In 1917, the Catholic Diocese of Tucson established a mission in Ajo, and a small adobe chapel was built to serve the growing Catholic community. As Ajo continued to grow, so did the Catholic congregation, prompting the construction of a larger church building. In 1921, construction began on the current Immaculate Conception Church, which was completed and dedicated in 1924. The church's architecture reflects the Spanish Colonial Revival style, characterized by its stucco walls, red tile roof, and bell tower. The Immaculate Conception Church is in Ajo, Arizona, USA.

The Chapel of the Transfiguration is a historic log church in the Jackson Hole Valley. The chapel was built to frame a view of the Teton Range in a large window behind the altar. The church, which was built in 1925, is now on the National Register of Historic Places. The Chapel of the Transfiguration is at Moose Junction in Grand Teton National Park near Jackson, Wyoming, USA.

The Immaculate Conception Church in Ajo, Arizona, holds a significant place in the town's history and in the broader context of Catholicism in the region. The church's history traces back to the early 20th century when Ajo experienced a surge in population due to the mining industry. With the influx of workers, many of whom were Catholic, the need for a place of worship became apparent. In 1917, the Catholic Diocese of Tucson established a mission in Ajo, and a small adobe chapel was built to serve the growing Catholic community. As Ajo continued to grow, so did the Catholic congregation, prompting the construction of a larger church building. In 1921, construction began on the current Immaculate Conception Church, which was completed and dedicated in 1924. The church's architecture reflects the Spanish Colonial Revival style, characterized by its stucco walls, red tile roof, and bell tower. The Immaculate Conception Church is in Ajo, Arizona, USA.

The Chapel of the Holy Cross is a Roman Catholic church built into one of the many red rock buttes of Northern Arizona. The chapel was inspired and commissioned by a local rancher and sculptor Marguerite Brunswig Staude. The chapel was built in 1956, with a special-use permit, on Coconino National Forest land. The permit was obtained with the help of the late Senator Barry Goldwater. In 2007, Arizonans voted to list the Chapel as one of the Seven Man-Made Wonders of Arizona. The Chapel of the Holy Cross is in Sedona, Arizona, USA.

Tumacácori National Historical Park in the upper Santa Cruz River Valley consists of 360 acres in three separate units and protects the remains of three Spanish mission communities. The Mission San José de Tumacácori was built in the 1750s. By 1848, the mission was abandoned and began falling into disrepair. After the Gadsden Purchase of 1854, this area became a part of the Arizona Territory. In 1908 the site was declared Tumacácori National Monument by President Theodore Roosevelt and restoration efforts began. The site was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on October 15, 1966. In 1990 the national monument became a National Historical Park. This photograph shows the church building. The church and grounds are located in Tumacacori National Historical Park near Tubac, Arizona, USA.

Tumacácori National Historical Park in the upper Santa Cruz River Valley consists of 360 acres in three separate units and protects the remains of three Spanish mission communities. The Mission San José de Tumacácori was built in the 1750s. By 1848, the mission was abandoned and began falling into disrepair. After the Gadsden Purchase of 1854, this area became a part of the Arizona Territory. In 1908 the site was declared Tumacácori National Monument by President Theodore Roosevelt and restoration efforts began. The site was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on October 15, 1966. In 1990 the national monument became a National Historical Park. This photograph pictures the mausoleum and cemetary. The church and grounds are located in Tumacacori National Historical Park near Tubac, Arizona, USA.

Tumacácori National Historical Park in the upper Santa Cruz River Valley consists of 360 acres in three separate units and protects the remains of three Spanish mission communities. The Mission San José de Tumacácori was built in the 1750s. By 1848, the mission was abandoned and began falling into disrepair. After the Gadsden Purchase of 1854, this area became a part of the Arizona Territory. In 1908 the site was declared Tumacácori National Monument by President Theodore Roosevelt and restoration efforts began. The site was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on October 15, 1966. In 1990 the national monument became a National Historical Park. This photograph shows the bell tower on the church building. The church and grounds are located in Tumacacori National Historical Park near Tubac, Arizona, USA.

Tumacácori National Historical Park in the upper Santa Cruz River Valley consists of 360 acres in three separate units and protects the remains of three Spanish mission communities. The Mission San José de Tumacácori was built in the 1750s. By 1848, the mission was abandoned and began falling into disrepair. After the Gadsden Purchase of 1854, this area became a part of the Arizona Territory. In 1908 the site was declared Tumacácori National Monument by President Theodore Roosevelt and restoration efforts began. The site was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on October 15, 1966. In 1990 the national monument became a National Historical Park. In this photograph, late afternoon sunlight illuminates the white dome on the church. The church and grounds are located in Tumacacori National Historical Park near Tubac, Arizona, USA.

San Xavier was founded as a Catholic mission in 1692. Construction of the church began in 1783 and was finished in 1797 making it the oldest intact European structure in Arizona. Today it is a National Historic Landmark and receives 200,000 visitors from around the world. The Mission San Xavier del Bac is located near Tucson, Arizona, USA.

The Canadian Gulf Islands are part of a rocky archipelago in the Strait of Georgia between Vancouver Island and the mainland of British Columbia. The larger archipelago includes the San Juan Islands in the United States. The Gulf Islands are perhaps best known for their natural beauty, farms, wineries, rural lifestyle and Mediterranean climate. Activities to be enjoyed in the Gulf Islands includes boating, kayaking, hiking, camping and wildlife viewing. This area was charted by British explorer George Vancouver during his 1791-1795 expedition. The name “Gulf Islands” comes from “Gulf of Georgia,” the original name used by Vancouver on his maps. This scene was photographed at Saint Paul's Catholic Church (1880) near Fulford on Saltspring Island, British Columbia, Canada.

The Canadian Gulf Islands are part of a rocky archipelago in the Strait of Georgia between Vancouver Island and the mainland of British Columbia. The larger archipelago includes the San Juan Islands in the United States. The Gulf Islands are perhaps best known for their natural beauty, farms, wineries, rural lifestyle and Mediterranean climate. Activities to be enjoyed in the Gulf Islands includes boating, kayaking, hiking, camping and wildlife viewing. This area was charted by British explorer George Vancouver during his 1791-1795 expedition. The name “Gulf Islands” comes from “Gulf of Georgia,” the original name used by Vancouver on his maps. This scene was photographed at Saint Paul's Catholic Church (1880) near Fulford on Saltspring Island, British Columbia, Canada.

The Chapel of the Holy Cross is a Roman Catholic church built into one of the many red rock buttes of Northern Arizona. The chapel was inspired and commissioned by a local rancher and sculptor Marguerite Brunswig Staude. The chapel was built in 1956, with a special-use permit, on Coconino National Forest land. The permit was obtained with the help of the late Senator Barry Goldwater. In 2007, Arizonans voted to list the Chapel as one of the Seven Man-Made Wonders of Arizona. The Chapel of the Holy Cross is in Sedona, Arizona, USA.

Church Rock is one of many interesting diatreme rock formations in the Monument Valley area. This volcanic pipe was formed when magma rose through a crack in the Earth's crust and made contact with a shallow body of ground water. This formation is located in Navajo County just east of Kayenta, Arizona, USA.

Church Rock is one of many interesting diatreme rock formations in the Monument Valley area. This volcanic pipe was formed when magma rose through a crack in the Earth's crust and made contact with a shallow body of ground water. This formation is located in Navajo County just east of Kayenta, Arizona, USA.

Ajo, Arizona, USA - February 15, 2024: The Saint Catherine's Indian Mission was established in 1942 by the Sisters of Charity to serve the people of southern Arizona and Mexico near the US-Mexico border. The Sisters were dedicated to their mission of providing religious education and guidance to the community. They not only provided religious services but also ran a school and offered various services. Today, the mission building serves as the Ajo Historical Society Museum. The museum is located in Ajo, Arizona, USA.

Ajo, Arizona, USA - February 15, 2024: The Saint Catherine's Indian Mission was established in 1942 by the Sisters of Charity to serve the people of southern Arizona and Mexico near the US-Mexico border. The Sisters were dedicated to their mission of providing religious education and guidance to the community. They not only provided religious services but also ran a school and offered various services. Today, the mission building serves as the Ajo Historical Society Museum. The museum is located in Ajo, Arizona, USA.

The Canadian Gulf Islands are part of a rocky archipelago in the Strait of Georgia between Vancouver Island and the mainland of British Columbia. The larger archipelago includes the San Juan Islands in the United States. The Gulf Islands are perhaps best known for their natural beauty, farms, wineries, rural lifestyle and Mediterranean climate. Activities to be enjoyed in the Gulf Islands includes boating, kayaking, hiking, camping and wildlife viewing. This area was charted by British explorer George Vancouver during his 1791-1795 expedition. The name “Gulf Islands” comes from “Gulf of Georgia,” the original name used by Vancouver on his maps. This scene was photographed at Saint Paul's Catholic Church (1880) near Fulford on Saltspring Island, British Columbia, Canada.

Mission San Xavier del Bac is an historic Spanish Catholic mission located on the Tohono O'odham Nation San Xavier Indian Reservation. The mission was founded in 1692 by Padre Eusebio Kino. The mission was named for Francis Xavier, a Christian missionary. The original building was located north of the present church and served until it was razed in 1770 during an Apache raid. The mission that replaced the original was built between 1783 and 1797. It is the oldest European structure in Arizona. Today the mission is a popular tourist destination and gets about 200,000 visitors each year. It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places on October 15, 1966. Mission San Xavier del Bac is near Tucson, Arizona, USA.

Mission San Xavier del Bac is an historic Spanish Catholic mission located on the Tohono O'odham Nation San Xavier Indian Reservation. The mission was founded in 1692 by Padre Eusebio Kino. The mission was named for Francis Xavier, a Christian missionary. The original building was located north of the present church and served until it was razed in 1770 during an Apache raid. The mission that replaced the original was built between 1783 and 1797. It is the oldest European structure in Arizona. Today the mission is a popular tourist destination and gets about 200,000 visitors each year. It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places on October 15, 1966. Mission San Xavier del Bac is near Tucson, Arizona, USA.

Mission San Xavier del Bac is an historic Spanish Catholic mission located on the Tohono O'odham Nation San Xavier Indian Reservation. The mission was founded in 1692 by Padre Eusebio Kino. The mission was named for Francis Xavier, a Christian missionary. The original building was located north of the present church and served until it was razed in 1770 during an Apache raid. The mission that replaced the original was built between 1783 and 1797. It is the oldest European structure in Arizona. Today the mission is a popular tourist destination and gets about 200,000 visitors each year. It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places on October 15, 1966. Mission San Xavier del Bac is near Tucson, Arizona, USA.

Ajo, Arizona, USA - February 15, 2024: The Saint Catherine's Indian Mission was established in 1942 by the Sisters of Charity to serve the people of southern Arizona and Mexico near the US-Mexico border. The Sisters were dedicated to their mission of providing religious education and guidance to the community. They not only provided religious services but also ran a school and offered various services. Today, the mission building serves as the Ajo Historical Society Museum. The museum is located in Ajo, Arizona, USA.

Mesilla, New Mexico, USA – March 15, 2022: People are gathered in front of the Basilica of San Albino, one of the oldest churches in the region. This church has the distinction of being originally established in Mexico and is now located in the United States as a result of the transfer of territory in the 1854 Gadsden Purchase. It was originally built in 1852 and rebuilt in 1906. The Basilica of San Albino is located in the town of Mesilla, south of Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA.

The Mission of the Sacred Heart also known as the Cataldo Mission was constructed between 1850 and 1853 by Catholic missionaries and members of the Coeur d'Alene Tribe. The mission has been preserved and is now within Old Mission State Park. The park contains the church, the parish house, and the surrounding property. It was put on the National Register of Historic Places in 1966. Old Mission State Park is located near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, USA.

The Mission of the Sacred Heart also known as the Cataldo Mission was constructed between 1850 and 1853 by Catholic missionaries and members of the Coeur d'Alene Tribe. The mission has been preserved and is now within Old Mission State Park. The park contains the church, the parish house, and the surrounding property. It was put on the National Register of Historic Places in 1966. Old Mission State Park is located near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, USA.

Church Rock is a solitary column of sandstone in the Southwest USA between the towns of Monticello and Moab in Utah. Legend has it that a spiritualist group known as the "Home of Truth" wanted to hollow out the entire center of the sandstone monument, by hand, to build a church. In fact, the sandstone formation was owned by a local rancher, and he had a 16 by 24 foot opening chiseled into the rock to store salt licks and feed for his cattle.

Church Rock is a solitary column of sandstone in the Southwest USA between the towns of Monticello and Moab in Utah. Legend has it that a spiritualist group known as the "Home of Truth" wanted to hollow out the entire center of the sandstone monument, by hand, to build a church. In fact, the sandstone formation was owned by a local rancher, and he had a 16 by 24 foot opening chiseled into the rock to store salt licks and feed for his cattle.

Church Rock is a solitary column of sandstone in the Southwest USA. Legend has it that a spiritualist group known as the "Home of Truth" wanted to hollow out the entire center of the sandstone monument, by hand, to build a church. In fact, the sandstone formation was owned by a local rancher, and he had a 16 by 24 foot opening chiseled into the rock to store salt licks and feed for his cattle. Church Rock is in San Juan County south of Moab, Utah, USA.

Church Rock is a solitary column of sandstone in the Southwest USA between the towns of Monticello and Moab in Utah. Legend has it that a spiritualist group known as the "Home of Truth" wanted to hollow out the entire center of the sandstone monument, by hand, to build a church. In fact, the sandstone formation was owned by a local rancher, and he had a 16 by 24 foot opening chiseled into the rock to store salt licks and feed for his cattle.

The Chapel of the Holy Cross is a Roman Catholic church built into one of the many red rock buttes of Northern Arizona. The chapel was inspired and commissioned by a local rancher and sculptor Marguerite Brunswig Staude. The chapel was built in 1956, with a special-use permit, on Coconino National Forest land. The permit was obtained with the help of the late Senator Barry Goldwater. In 2007, Arizonans voted to list the Chapel as one of the Seven Man-Made Wonders of Arizona. The Chapel of the Holy Cross is in Sedona, Arizona, USA.

Church Rock is a solitary column of sandstone in the Southwest USA. Legend has it that a spiritualist group known as the "Home of Truth" wanted to hollow out the entire center of the sandstone monument, by hand, to build a church. In fact, the sandstone formation was owned by a local rancher, and he had a 16 by 24 foot opening chiseled into the rock to store salt licks and feed for his cattle. Church Rock is in San Juan County south of Moab, Utah, USA.

Church Rock is a solitary column of sandstone in the Southwest USA between the towns of Monticello and Moab in Utah. Legend has it that a spiritualist group known as the "Home of Truth" wanted to hollow out the entire center of the sandstone monument, by hand, to build a church. In fact, the sandstone formation was owned by a local rancher, and he had a 16 by 24 foot opening chiseled into the rock to store salt licks and feed for his cattle.

of 2
Next

© 2024 iStockphoto LP. The iStock design is a trademark of iStockphoto LP. Browse millions of high-quality stock photos, illustrations, and videos.